Your Search: "wolf tooth"
$70.99 - $89.99
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
$59.00 - $69.95
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
Origin-8's Trackstar Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and features a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth 1/8-inch chainring for excellent power transfer on the road and track. - Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - CNC alloy 1/8" 46 tooth chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB
$44.99 - $69.99
RaceFace Narrow Wide Chainrings feature tooth profiling for chain retention and a blend of weight and durability suitable for XC, DH, and everything in-between. - 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength - Compatible with 9, 10, 11 and 12 speed - Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing - Reversible laser etched graphics - Non-threaded bolt holes
$64.99 - $67.99
Narrow wide chainrings compatible with Race Face CINCH system cranks. Direct mounting allows an easy switch between rings and spiders. - Compatible with 9, 10, 11, and 12 speed - Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures consistent chain retention - Lockring installed/removed with ISIS BB tool - Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
$10.99 - $12.99
- Special single gear design with chain tensioner - Revised tooth profile to prevent chain skip - MODEL NO: CS-S500 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALFINE S7000/S700 Series - Gear thickness (mm): 2.0 - Recommended chain: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed - Gear Teeth: 18T, 20T
Direct Mount 3-bolt chainrings compatible with SRAM cranksets with a removable Spider. Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention. - 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength - Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
Proven on the World Cup circuit, Shimano's Saint chainrings are optimized for single-ring drivetrains and the rigors of competitive downhill racing. They're available in a variety of tooth counts to suit your riding style or course.
$51.99 - $65.99
Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - 10 or 11 speed compatible - Mud clearing channels - CNC 7075 Swiss Alloy
Intense study of chain and chainring wear patterns led to the radical tooth profile that lasts longer, runs quieter and further improves chain retention. Oval ring shape for riders that want to adjust the power profile of their pedal stroke. - The only oval rings with X-Sync 2 tooth design - Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount SRAM - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11, 12 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Round or Oval: Oval - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
- 7075-T12 aluminum ring with tall, narrow-wide tooth design to prevent chain drop - Precision CNC machined and hard Anodized surface coating for longevity - Computer-aided design enables the ultimate combination of strength and lightness
- Optimized 11-speed tooth design for shifting speed and fluidity. Evolved sprocket timing reduces stress on the chain and allows for easier shifting through the higher cogs - Top six cogs are divided into sets of three and are mounted on aluminum carriers. This increases rigidity by 180% and the individual cogs are 70% more resistant to torsion - Cogs are steel with a nickel-chrome treatment - Only compatible with 2015+ mechanical drivetrains and no EPS, due to chain wrap capacity Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11-speed Cassette Cogs: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-26-29 Cassette Spacing: Campagnolo 11-speed Range: 11-29 Weight: 230g
$74.99 - $94.99
- 7075-T6 aluminum ring for Easton Cinch system Road/CX/Gravel cranks - Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Narrow-wide tooth profiling prevents chaindrop with a guide or clutch derailleur - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool - 47mm chainline with the Easton 129mm spindle - 38T (80g), 40T (91g), 42T (98g), 44T (105g), 46T (112g), 48T (123g), 50T (137g)
X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear. - Updated tooth profiles for improved wear - One-piece construction for faster, smoother, more secure shifting - More durable finish - Direct Mount - Material: Aluminum
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Single front chainring set up (chainring not included) - Gear tooth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crank can be exchanged between single and double front chainring set ups - 162mm Q-Factor
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Single front chainring set up (chainring not included) - Gear tooth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crank can be exchanged between single and double front chainring set ups - 168mm Q-Factor
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Double front chainring set up - Combines wide range and close gear steps - Gear tooth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crank can be exchanged between single and double front chainring set ups
Shimano XT M8000 11-Speed Chainrings - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Steel/Carbon - Ring Position/Type: Middle - Tooth Count: 30
$33.99 - $35.99
- MTB direct mount chainrings - Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - 10, 11, or 12 speed compatible - Forged and hard anodized AL6061-T6 alloy construction - SRAM 3-bolt interface for crank arm mounting - BCD: Direct Mount - Type: 1x - Spec: GXP - Chain Compatibility: 10/11/12s Tooth - Type: Narrow/Wide - Offset: 6mm
The Pursuit Special is All-City's addition to the pantheon of high end track chainrings. They were designed in house by track racers for track racers and are optimized for weight, stiffness, and engagement. These beauties are cnc’d in the USA and utilize a proprietary tooth profile for smooth and quiet operation. The 49-52’s utilize a solid body design with reliefs in the back for weight savings, while the 46-48’s have full cutouts. In sticking with the theme of their aluminum track bike, the Thunderdome, All-City named these rings after Mad Max’s car, the Pursuit Special. - Material: 7000 Series Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Single
$35.99 - $39.99
- 64/104mm BCD 4-bolt chainring sets for MTB, Boost, and Fat applications - Shifting ramps and stainless steel pins for smooth shifting - 10 or 11 speed compatible - Stamped AL2014-T6 alloy construction - BCD: 64/104mm 4-Bolt - Type: 2x - Tooth Type: Standard
- Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - Includes 46 tooth alloy 3/32" chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB - BCD: 130mm - Weight: 620g - Does not include JIS square taper BB
Tooth shapes and shift pins are designed specifically for use with SRAM Yaw front derailleurs. - Compatible with the SRAM Red Yaw front derailleur - 7000 series aluminum provides strength and durability - Non-Hidden Bolt rings fit other SRAM 10-speed crank arms - Ring Position/Type: Outer - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Chainring BCD: 130
$42.00 - $49.00
Tall teeth with alternating tooth profiles hold the chain amazingly well and still provide space for mud to clear. - Full CNC Aluminum rings - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 SRAM Asymmetric
$65.00 - $111.00
Shimano XT M8000 11-Speed Chainrings - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner - Tooth Count: 34
$60.99 - $75.99
Named after the multi-headed serpent from Greek mythology, the WeThePeople Hydra stem really is a beast of many heads. It's available in two rise and two clamping options, and utilizes shark tooth clamping inside the stem body to provide a vise-like grip. The hydra is one stem that won't let your bars slip any time soon. The hydra is one of the first stems on the market to be available in the 25.4mm oversize clamp option. Pair it up with any of our 25.4mm handlebars to have a truly indestructible front-end setup.
$26.00 - $41.00
Replace worn-out chainrings or change out gearing with SRAM's Yaw Compatible Inner Chainring. This solid ring is crafted from aluminum using SRAM's X-Glide tooth profiles for quick, responsive shifting. This chainring works for SRAM's Yaw front derailleurs on both 10- and 11-speed drivetrains. The 42-tooth version works best when paired with a 55- or 54-tooth big ring.
The radical look and feel of SRAM's X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. They subjected every size of chainring to untold environmental and mechanical tortures, abuse and neglect, in both lab and real-world settings, to come up with a chainring that would augment the Eagle drivetrain’s performance in all conditions. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with the Eagle chain to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise and wear.
- Guidering M to fit any 4x104mm BCD crank - Dual width "M" (narrow/wide) tooth profile engages the chain securely even at extreme angles - 7075-T6 aluminum construction optimized for all chainguide systems to prevent chain jamming -1mm swappable chainline
Page 1 of 5 Next page