Your Search: "ibis"
$4,199.00 - $6,237.00
SPECS Frame Material Carbon Fiber Monocoque Frame Weight 6.1 lbs (medium) Wheel Size 29” / up to 2.6" tires Front Travel 160mm Rear Travel 145mm Boost Axles 148mm rear / 110mm front Seatpost Diameter 31.6mm Rear Brake Post mount / 203mm max rotor Chainstay Length 435mm Bottom Bracket Threaded (73mm English threaded) ISCG 05 Compatible Optional removable adapter Tapered Headtube ZS44 upper / ZS56 lower Colors Tangerine Sky or Black Olive Sizes S / M / L / XL Frame Warranty 7 years
Origin-8's ISIS Bottom Bracket is everything you need to get your wheels rolling. It features a steel body and hollow-chromoly spindle that adds stiffness and cuts down on weight. The sealed bearings are super smooth and durable, and this fine BB is available in 3 sizes with a 68mm shell.
- Fits Shimano and ISIS BBs - 16mm ID x 20mm OD x 1.5mm Thick - Bag of 10
- Fits Truvativ ISIS bottom brackets with 8-notch flanged cups (also fits crank spider nut on older X-Flow and Stylo crankarms) - CNC machined, heat treated steel construction - 1/2" ratchet drive and 32mm wrench flat tool interfaces
- Fits over ISIS spindle end, extra deep for longer spindles - Compatible with internally splined bottom bracket cups (i.e. all Race Face ISIS, all FSA ISIS, most Shimano)
• ISIS interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
$50.99 - $59.99
ISIS revolutionized bottom bracket spindles. Keep yours spinning smoothly with this Platinum ISIS Bottom Bracket from FSA. - Forged, hollow chromoly spindle with titanium nitride coating - Integrated, large ball bearing design - Cold-forged aluminum cups - Includes crank bolts
ISIS cranks have been around a long time, and they're still a great design. If you've got one, keep it in top working condition with these quality crank bolts from FSA. - ISIS-compatible - M12
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
Park's BBT-18 is a heavy duty, investment cast tool for installing and removing all Shimano, ISIS Drive, and ISIS Overdrive 8-notch bottom bracket cups.
Race Face SRX ISIS bottom brackets feature 6061-T6 aluminum cups, high-pressure axle seals, adjustable chainline and M15 spindles. • Features 6061-T6 aluminum cups, high-pressure axle seals, adjustable chainline and M15 spindles • Requires ISIS installation tool
All Wheels Mfg. replacement derailleur hangers are produced in Colorado to exacting tolerances. - Replaces Ibis Part #HANG-142 - Re-use your existing bolt (fastener not included) - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish
- Solution for full-Suspension bikes where the shock's rebound knob frequently gets bumped/Turned when the waterbottle is removed or replaced in the cage - Smooth, Low-Profile knob prevents unwanted adjustments - Rebound can be adjusted using a 2.5 Mm hex key. Includes mounting set screw - Fits most fox float factory series shocks found on trek, Specialized, Cannondale, Pivot, Turner, Ibis, Yeti, Scott, Intense, Salsa and more - Designed and made in the usa from 7075-T6 aluminum
Page 1 of 1