Your Search: "ibis"
$4,199.00 - $6,237.00
SPECS Frame Material Carbon Fiber Monocoque Frame Weight 6.1 lbs (medium) Wheel Size 29” / up to 2.6" tires Front Travel 160mm Rear Travel 145mm Boost Axles 148mm rear / 110mm front Seatpost Diameter 31.6mm Rear Brake Post mount / 203mm max rotor Chainstay Length 435mm Bottom Bracket Threaded (73mm English threaded) ISCG 05 Compatible Optional removable adapter Tapered Headtube ZS44 upper / ZS56 lower Colors Tangerine Sky or Black Olive Sizes S / M / L / XL Frame Warranty 7 years
Origin-8's ISIS Bottom Bracket is everything you need to get your wheels rolling. It features a steel body and hollow-chromoly spindle that adds stiffness and cuts down on weight. The sealed bearings are super smooth and durable, and this fine BB is available in 3 sizes with a 68mm shell.
The eddy bottle makes portable hydration simple—just flip, bite and sip. The loop handle makes it easy to clip to a pack or comfortably carry in the crook of your finger. The spill-proof design, durable construction and BPA-Free materials make it an ideal bottle for the trail.
- Fits Shimano and ISIS BBs - 16mm ID x 20mm OD x 1.5mm Thick - Bag of 10
- Fits over ISIS spindle end, extra deep for longer spindles - Compatible with internally splined bottom bracket cups (i.e. all Race Face ISIS, all FSA ISIS, most Shimano)
- Fits Truvativ ISIS bottom brackets with 8-notch flanged cups (also fits crank spider nut on older X-Flow and Stylo crankarms) - CNC machined, heat treated steel construction - 1/2" ratchet drive and 32mm wrench flat tool interfaces
ISIS cranks have been around a long time, and they're still a great design. If you've got one, keep it in top working condition with these quality crank bolts from FSA. - ISIS-compatible - M12
$50.99 - $59.99
ISIS revolutionized bottom bracket spindles. Keep yours spinning smoothly with this Platinum ISIS Bottom Bracket from FSA. - Forged, hollow chromoly spindle with titanium nitride coating - Integrated, large ball bearing design - Cold-forged aluminum cups - Includes crank bolts
• ISIS interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
Park's BBT-18 is a heavy duty, investment cast tool for installing and removing all Shimano, ISIS Drive, and ISIS Overdrive 8-notch bottom bracket cups.
Heading out for a day hike where all you need is water to quench your thirst and room for a few essentials? Say hello to the Tempest 6. Seen at not just the start, but more importantly the finishes of 50k trail races, mountain bikers, and on bird-watching trekkers alike, it's the perfect solution for keeping your urban or wild journey simple so that your focus remains on the important things. The experience itself. Body hugging women's fit BioStretch hipbelt keeps the load stable two included 570 ml BPA-free PackBottles ensure that the last thing you'll be is thirsty on the trail. Carry an extra layer with the external StraightJacket compression straps, fill your bottles and hit the trail, path and beyond. Features - Lumbar pack with Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment - Front panel zippered slash pocket - Padded bottle sleeves with bungee retention straps - Horizontal StraightJacket compression straps - Two 570 ml BPA-free PackBottles included - Bottle volume 570 ml - Bottle weight 2 oz/0.06 kg - Two zippered hipbelt pockets
Race Face SRX ISIS bottom brackets feature 6061-T6 aluminum cups, high-pressure axle seals, adjustable chainline and M15 spindles. • Features 6061-T6 aluminum cups, high-pressure axle seals, adjustable chainline and M15 spindles • Requires ISIS installation tool
All Wheels Mfg. replacement derailleur hangers are produced in Colorado to exacting tolerances. - Replaces Ibis Part #HANG-142 - Re-use your existing bolt (fastener not included) - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish
- Solution for full-Suspension bikes where the shock's rebound knob frequently gets bumped/Turned when the waterbottle is removed or replaced in the cage - Smooth, Low-Profile knob prevents unwanted adjustments - Rebound can be adjusted using a 2.5 Mm hex key. Includes mounting set screw - Fits most fox float factory series shocks found on trek, Specialized, Cannondale, Pivot, Turner, Ibis, Yeti, Scott, Intense, Salsa and more - Designed and made in the usa from 7075-T6 aluminum
Page 1 of 1