Warbird is a gravel race bike, built from years of experience racing in some of the nation’s premier gravel events. It's the perfect platform for road rides, gravel grinding, and everything in between. Warbird is ready for adventure and at home exploring near and far or on your next bikepacking journey.
- High-modulus carbon frame with rear thru-axle dropouts and rear rack compatibility via Rack-Lock seat collar (sold separately)
- Class 5 VRS (Vibration reduction system) dramatically increases comfort
- Waxwing carbon fork (Full carbon steer tube) featuring a 12 x 100mm thru-axle, Three-Pack and fender mounts, mid-blade eyelets, dynamo cable routing, and flat-mount brake standard
- Full-frame internal cable routing for Di2 and mechanical brakes
- Toptube bag mounts on all sizes, 3 bottle mounts on sizes 56cm and up
- Clearance for 40mm travel suspension forks and internal dropper post routing (1x set-ups only)
- Enhanced geometry with added clearance for up to 700c x 45mm, or 650b x 54mm (2.1")
- Headset included (Cane Creek 40)
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.
|Fork||Waxwing Carbon Deluxe (Carbon Steer tube)|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40|
Front: 100 x 12mm
Rear: 142 x 12mm
|Wheel Compatibility||700c, 650b|
|Brake Compatibility||Flat Mount Disc|
* Subject to change without notice.
Warbird: Gravel Since The Beginning
A celebration of the Salsa Warbird; a gravel bike from the beginning. Warbird is Salsa’s gravel race bike. Inspired by years of experience competing in some of the nation’s premier gravel events, such as Almanzo 100, Dirty Kanza 200 and Trans Iowa, Salsa designed the industry’s first gravel race bike around compliance, stability and confidence for arduous days in the saddle on rough terrain. Warbird thrives on everything from unpredictable B-roads to fire roads that climb to the heavens. If you’re a “gravel all day” kind of rider, Warbird is your kind of bike.
|Black / 49cm||657993151907||FM7480|
|Black / 52.5cm||657993151921||FM7481||74370|
|Black / 54.5cm||657993151945||FM7482||74347|
|Black / 56cm||657993151969||FM7483||76738|
|Black / 57.5cm||657993151983||FM7484||73910|
|Black / 59cm||657993152003||FM7485|
|Black / 61cm||657993152027||FM7486||76865|