- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
Turn your geared bike into a singlespeed machine with Surly's Singleator. The Singleator mounts to your derailleur hanger and provides a smooth, quiet and adjustable means of tensioning the excess chain slack on any bike. It's made from strong forged steel and features a triple-sealed spring, large-cog capacity, chain guides, fully-adjustable chain line, floating pulley, and a stainless-steel pivot bushing. And, it works with both BMX and standard chains.
$31.99 - $55.00
ReMatch adapters are designed to integrate different generations of Shimano Brakes to Shimano Shifters. Rematch Adapter 1.1 connects Shimano I-Spec A/B shifter to I-Spec II brake. - Made from CNC Machined T6061 Aluminum - Anodized Black - No additional hardware needed ReMatch 1.1 is NOT compatible with Deore M610 or SLX M670 shifters
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
$55.99 - $79.99
The Problem Solvers Cable Doublers are made of light, durable machined and anodized aluminum and they are Teflon coated for a super-smooth cable pull every time. They come in two models. The first allows you to control two brakes with one lever. The second allows you to control one brake with two levers. Why? Well, there are myriad applications: tandems, cyclocross bikes, fixies, tricycles, recumbents, cycles for those with special needs, bike polo bicycles, those 4-person bikes you see on beach boulevards, and so on. You could even link both models of Cable Doublers together for the ultimate in redundancy!
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
- Standard replacement cantilever/v-brake bosses
- Push-in replacement CNC alloy bar end plugs - MTB-specific design - Anodized alloy end caps - Compatible with most handlebar styles - 20mm OD plug/25mm OD end cap (Road) - 20mm OD plug/30mm OD end cap (MT
All Wheels Mfg. replacement derailleur hangers are produced in Colorado to exacting tolerances. - Replaces Kona Hanger #ET2 - Attaches to frame with (1) M4x8 or M4x14 flat head screw (sold separately) - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish
The new range of extensions have evolved from our well proven T-Series. They have been designed to offer distinct fit options. We have also adopted a new naming system whereby the name gives the angle material of the extension. Thus 35a is a 35° bend in aluminum. Performance - The sole purpose of extensions is to provide a comfortable position for the riders hands relative to the armrests. They enhance performance by allowing the rider to relax into their optimal position. Which is why we provide different fit options so each rider can chase their best performance. Fit Data - Extension Shape: A 35 degree ski-bend extension suited to riders who prefer to adopt a wrist angle that is on the low side of the neutral range. - The 35a is a straight 35° bend. Tech Guide - All the extensions have a 22.2mm diameter in the clamping area. - They are designed for cables to be routed out the rear of the extensions so do not have cable exit holes. Who is it for? - The extensions will fit in any aerobar that is designed for 22.2mm. So can be used by any rider wishing to improve the comfort of their aerobar grips. - Length: 340mm or 400mm - Outer Diameter: 22.2mm - Construction: 6061-T6 aluminum, pre-drilled for bar-end shifter cable routing - Weight: 200g/pair
Origin-8's Braze-On Cable Stop with adjuster allows you to convert to STI style shifters. They mount onto down tube Braze-on bosses and are machined alloy with an anodized finish. The lightweight design lets you make the conversion without adding too much extra weight. One pair per package.
Shimano's Di2 Battery Charger Cable plugs into the Battery Charger (shown, but sold separately) so you can keep your electronic drivetrain at full power.
$8.99 - $17.99
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 8mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Clamp with Rack Mounts is an ingenious adapter that gives you a super-secure and clean way to mount a rear rack on your bicycle. This light and durable aluminum piece simply takes the place of your seat tube collar. It includes a stainless-steel binder bolt and 2 5mm screws for rack attachment.
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
This replacement bolt unit ensures your I-Spec II shifters, dropper levers, and/or brake levers are securely fastened. Make sure your controls are ready to rip.
The Problem Solvers Micro-Adjustable Headset Spacer goes on the fork (it requires 10mm of clearance on the steerer) and locks in place to retain your headset bearing adjustment. This makes it possible to run your fork and headset without a star nut or compression plug. This 2-part threaded component is made of CNC-machined aluminum with a small bolt for tightening, so it's light and durable.
- Spacer set including all the standard spacers that are in the Missile EVO aerobar (sold separately) - Including various bolt lengths - Original spare part - Color: SB black
Housing liner provides an extra line of protection between cables and housing. - Slick-Lube housing liner reduces friction to improve braking feel - Compatible with Nokon brand cable housing systems
- Superlight aluminum shift guide fits braze-on front derailleur mount - Reduces chain drop caused by overshifts to small ring - Includes long bolt and spacers
- Set of 6 titanium bolts for replacement or upgrade on WCS 4-Axis series stems
- Replacement backplates for MRP chainguides - Medium angle backplate models offer clearance for low chainstay frames such as VPP
- Wrist pressure relief ergonomics - Multi adjustable brackets - Multi position wide armrests - 1cm soft foam arm pads - Weight: 241g (Ski-Bend), 237g (S-Bend) - 22.2mm extension clamp diameter - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars
Be safe out there. Evo's Edge Road Bike Mirror mounts to drop bars for rear visibility, perfect for commuters and riders who like to see what's going on at the back of the pack.
• Allows the use of downtube shifters on bikes without downtube shifter braze-ons • Compatible with 9/10-speed Shimano shifters • 31.8mm clamp with shims for 28.6mm tubes • Shifters not included
This is a bottom bracket adapter that works in conjuction with Origin8 Revolvr BB86/92 Thread-Together bottom brackets to create a PF121 Thread-Together bottom bracket. - Cup Material: AL6061
Replacement dropout screws for the Surly Straggler. - Bolt length: 40mm
Page 1 of 36 Next page