• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 5mm
$77.49 - $112.49
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
$2.79 - $6.29
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
• Galvanized steel inner wire • PTFE lined brake housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
• Stainless steel shifter cable • PTFE-coated for reduced friction • Length: 2000mm
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
- Replacement front cable hanger - Steel construction - Includes barrel adjuster
• Fits cantilever brakes • Sold individually
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
- Rubber - Color: Black
$3.29 - $3.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2 Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution
Shimano XTR OT-SP41 Polymer Coated Derailleur Cable Sets
$43.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
SRAM's Ferrule Kit is just the thing to keep on hand for your brake- and shift-cable replacement and repairs. You get 10 4mm-diameter aluminum shift ferrules, 6 5mm-diameter aluminum brake ferrules, plus 3 aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables.
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
SRAM's Rim Brake Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all road hydraulic rim brakes.
$44.00 - $46.00
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Available in black - 2000mm hose length
SRAM's Shift Cable Kit is the right kit to have on hand so you can fix a broken cable and a nice upgrade, too. It comes with 2 1.1mm-diameter SRAM shift cables and enough SRAM 4mm-diameter compression-free housing to fit any size bicycle. The housing has a slippery liner for super-smooth shifting. You also get SRAM aluminum ferrules and cable crimps to prevent fraying.
SRAM's SlickWire MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.