$10.00 - $24.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
The great thing about wax-type lubes is that the shedding action of wax keeps parts cleaner during most riding conditions. Finish Line's Wax Lubricant is a unique formulation that features DuPont's Krytox, a highly advanced, thermally stable lubricant. Its specialized paraffin waxes set up dry and hard to repel grit and grime so your drivetrain runs silky-smooth and stays clean.
TorqSocket kit works with any mini-tool containing a 5 mm Allen wrench (or single 5 mm Allen key). Applies correct torque on component bolts for safety and to prevent damage to carbon parts. - Includes 3,4.5mm hex bits, T20 & 25 Torx - Packaged in own carrying case - Material: Hardened steel - Size: 2.1" x 2" x 0.9" - Weight: 75g
$12.00 - $20.00
- Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of various bicycle parts and accessories - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use
- For holding chainring nuts while installing or removing chainring bolts
Functional, traditional-style multi-tools. Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates. Forged, wrapped Center-Pivot CrV+ anti-corrosion bits. Chrome Vanadium steel fastening hardware. Cast stainless steel chain breaker (RAP 20 and 14 only). Three spoke wrenches integrated into chain breaker. - Weight: 178g - Tool Bits: Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; Spoke Wrenches: Mavic Mtv, 3.22, 3.45; Star Shaped T25, T30; Tire Lever: Open end 10mm; Phillips & Flat Head; Bottle Opener: Open End 8mm, Disk Brake Wedge; Chain Breaker: (8/9/10/11 speed)
- Sealed bearing extractor with 1/2-inch thru hole for use with Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
Finish Line's Ceramic Wet Lubricant provides outstanding protection for your drivetrain in even the nastiest conditions. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals so you can spend more time riding and less time on routine maintenance. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line!
The Easy-Pro Brush Set includes 5 different brushes that make easy work of all bike-cleaning jobs. Use them to remove mud, dirt and road grime from your frame and components. The package comes with a features-and-benefits guide that explains the multiple uses of each brush. Also included is a chain for hanging the brushes when they're not in use.
- For cleaning, drying, and polishing - Split-fiber technology increases surface area for better absorbency - Machine washable - Reduces chance of surface damage - Luxury deep pile
Professional quality heat-treated steel with hand-saving no-slip plastic grip and ergonomic design for maximum leverage and comfort. - Precision cut for an exact fit with no slippage - Lifetime warranty on all Pedro's tools
Even in dense cities, riders often find themselves far away from home or a bike shop. Having the right multi-tool can be the difference between reaching your destination on time or taking the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to design the Trixie, the ultimate multi-tool for the fixed-gear urban rider. Pedro's Trixie is laser cut from 5mm thick heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance. The tool's 187mm (7.4in) length and ergonomic shape provide outstanding leverage and comfort. Best of all, the Trixie mounts to your water bottle mounts with included wing nuts, ensuring you always have your tool when you need it. The Trixie features a 4mm/5mm hex bit in a rubber holder, 8, 9, 10, and 15mm box end wrenches, improved lockring wrench, and improved bottle opener.
Receiver cup sleeve for Wheels Mfg. sealed bearing extractors. Machined aluminum sleeve, anodized red. - 1/2-inch thru hole to fit over their 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
Never leave safety behind. Topeak's Mini 18+ folding tool lets you take it all with you without weighing you down. Its forged-aluminum body holds 18 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches, a T25 Torx wrench, 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches, a cast-chromoly chain tool, aluminum tire lever, Phillips and flat-blade screwdrivers, and a bottle opener.
- Easy to use tool for checking cassette wear
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m10 includes: Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 124g Warranty: Lifetime
Our Water Soluble Degreaser quickly and safely eliminates built-up oil, grease and grime on metal, plastic, rubber and seals. Its unique, biodegradable formula means that after use it can be quickly rinsed away with water to leave your greasy bike parts completely clean. Our R&D team put in the hours to make sure the Water Soluble Degreaser works on even the toughest of grime including waterproof grease and chain lube residue! - Bio Formula easily cuts through tough grease - Can be used on chains, gears, and individual components - Water-soluble formula for easy cleaning - Works on tough waterproof grease and chain lube residue - HazMat item not eligible for air shipment
Keeping with the stealth ethos of the Ninja series, the Ninja Pouch+ Road conveniently holds a spare tube (up to 700 x 25c) in an inconspicuous area keeping the clean lines of your bike. Easy access to the integrated tire levers makes changing a tube a quick proposition. - Material: Cage-Engineering grade plastic; Bag-EVA foam - Cage Outer Diameter: Fits standard water bottle - Tire Levers: 2 engineering grade plastic levers - Compatibility: Up to 700 x 25c inner tube - Size: 18.5 x 10.8 x 7.8 cm / 7.3” x 4.3” x 3.1” - Weight: 101 grams - Inner tube not included
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
- shop grade heat-treated steel spanners and wrenches with rubberized handles
Lezyne's EXBBT-SOC is a shop quality, external bottom bracket tool constructed of durable, forged, and heat treated steel that's CNC machined for extremely accurate engagement. It is designed for use with Lezyne's 32mm CNC Rod (sold separately), an adjustable wrench, or a 3/8-inch socket driver. It is compatible with most external style bottom bracket cups.
$11.99 - $19.99
Brooks' Proofide Saddle Dressing shortens the break-in period of a new saddle. It's specially formulated from natural ingredients to preserve and condition the leather, keeping it supple and shower-proof for the life of the saddle.
- Cable Tie Gun quickly tensions and cuts off excess strap without leaving a sharp protrusion that can cause snags, cuts, and abrasions to cables - Automatically cuts off excess strap when the selected tension setting is achieved and saves installation time with one easy pull of the trigger
Never leave safety behind. Topeak's Mini 9 folding tool lets you take what you need and won't weigh you down. Its forged-aluminum body holds 9 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches, a T25 Torx wrench and a Phillips screwdriver. Plus this smart tool tucks neatly into its included neoprene case.
$11.00 - $64.00
The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike Lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step, making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! It's also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. - Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads
- Universal hydraulic brake bleed kit - Fits Avid / Shimano / others - Kit includes Syringes (2), tubing, clamp and adaptors
$9.90 - $20.50
- Consumer grade spray cleaner removes dirt and grime - Safe on all parts including carbon
Park's Dial Indicator Gauge Set mounts to their TS-2 or TS-2.2 Truing Stand (sold separately). The set makes it easy to view and correct a wheel's lateral and radial run-out within a tolerance of .01mm. Compared to going by the gap between the truing stand pointer and rim, having gauges that put a number on the clearance makes wheel truing easier and more accurate.
- Bleed kits and spare parts for installing/changing mineral oil hydraulic fluids in FSA disc brakes - Bleed kit includes: (2) bleed syringes with hoses and clips, (2) bleed nipples with seals, (2) hose barbs, (2) compression fittings, (1) 4oz fluid, (1) bleed block, (1) Torx L-wrench, and instructions